Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Steve and Tiffany's Wedding

Brian and I went to Morgantown, WV on Friday for Steve and Tiffany's wedding. Brian became friends with Steve when he started working for Ryan Homes in 2006. Tiffany soon came along and the three of them were practically inseparable, or at least that's what I've been told.

I spent the summer of 2007 in Hagerstown and never had so much fun hanging out as a foursome! Brian, Steve, Tiffany, and I hung out at least once or twice a week, every week. We played corn hole, watched The Office and American Idol, played air hockey and darts, visited the restaurants and bars of Hagerstown, and our favorite activity - playing wiffle bar in the park (with just four people). Brian and I were soooo excited when Steve and Tiffany got engaged in December of 2007 and could not wait for their wedding!

Tiffany told me to bring my camera to the wedding and take a bunch of pictures, so I did! I only had a short amount of time for editing and resizing last night so not all the pictures are posted yet. Hopefully I'll be done by Friday! Here's a sneak peek:

I was able to take pictures at the rehearsal since Brian was a groomsman:



Because rehearsal was held in the reception hall, I was able to get a sneak peek at the wedding day details:




Check out all the pictures from Steve and Tiffany's wedding throughout the week as I edit and post here. I'll post again once the pictures are all done!

No comments: