Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My first blog and my first posting!

I finally have my own blog! For weeks I've been reading other photographers' blogs wishing I had my own way of expressing my thoughts, opinions, ideas, stories, pictures - whatever is on my mind. I love reading about what other photographers have to say and what they do for their photography business - I've really learned a lot! Personalities can really shine through in a blog which is something I've found most interesting when reading blogs. Blogs can be casual, fun, formal - whatever you want! Most importantly, their unique. I'm excited about all this. Let the good times roll!


To start things off, I've added a picture of my husband Brian and I. At our wedding, we had our guests sign a framed engagement picture so we had a special way to remember that special day. The picture now hangs in our living room.


Thanks for reading. Talk to you soon!

No comments: