Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back from Bridgewater!

We are back from our weekend in Bridgewater. Man, do I love that place. Just driving through campus gets me excited! I said it once and I'll say it again, Brian and I WILL live there someday!

Hanging out with my former A-10 roomies (all but one) was great! We had lots to catch up on and shared many stories and many laughs. We even shared clothes! While hanging out around campus on Saturday, I realized how much of a Bridgewater nerd I am, and the girls concurred. I was excited to hear about the latest Bridgewater news, was excited to see old friends, and wanted to tell P.Stone (the college prez) that I'd happily take his job after next year (he is retiring)!

I was excited to find out that some of the girls had found my blog and enjoyed reading and checking out the pictures. Of course I took advantage of the beautiful weather and having the girls around (Brian isn't an exciting subject anymore) and practiced my photog skills. The girls are excited for me to post some pictures from the weekend on my blog - they said they'll feel famous! So girls, here ya go:

Hanging out at Brian's parents' house with his brother Jason...Brian likes to be funny.

On the front porch with HONEY!!

Jason and his engraved and smoothed walking stick. Thanks for posing for me, Jason!

Walking on campus with the girls...

Jumping in the streets of Bridgewater!


We watched the baseball and softball games while at Bridgewater - such a lovely day for a ball game!

I caught Brittany's moves on camera...

Me and my roomie, Sharon!

A collage to remember our weekend...


Thanks for a great weekend everyone! Stacey, Whitney, Brittany, and Sharon - it was so nice hanging out! I hope you like the pictures! :) Check out all the pics here.

No comments: