Thursday, April 9, 2009

Recent Pictures

This past Sunday, Liberty Mountain Resort (my employer) hosted its annual Bridal Open House event. The Liberty Wedding Coordinator (my good friend, Kelly!) asked me to attend and take pictures with my new camera. I was soooo excited! This was one of my first opportunities to take my new camera on a "real" photo shoot! Pictures of the open house will be needed later in the year for print and website purposes so it was important to me, and the resort, that I get some really nice pictures. Since I love weddings and ultimately want to wedding photography, I enjoyed the general atmosphere of the event, nonetheless.

I finished editing the pictures on Tuesday, but am just now getting the chance to post them. I was really happy with the way some turned out and Kelly (the Wedding Coordinator), the Sales and Food & Beverage Teams were all generally happy with the pictures. Yay!!! Here are some of my favorites from the day:

Gorgeous, vibrant flowers from A Lily Pad Weddings & Events.



One of my favorite cakes from the day, courtesy Karen Rodkey Cakes.


The yummy London Broil.



Liberty Executive Chef Dwaine Wishard and Sous Chef Dave O!



Silly Kristina...



Free cake samples!


Fancy shmancy table decorations by House of Clarendon.


To see all the pictures from the Liberty Bridal Open House, click here!

No comments: