Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Emma and Natalie {Fairfield, PA Portrait Photographer}

In light of the near-ending holiday season, I thought I'd share some Christmas portraits that I took for two, very cute, little girls.

Emma and Natalie are cousins and have been taking Christmas pictures together for a couple of years. When Ian, co-worker, good friend and Emma's dad, asked me to take the Christmas pictures this year, I was very excited! I love working with cute kids!

Natalie wasn't too thrilled about having her picture taken, but Emma was hammin' it up. Despite a few meltdowns, I think we were able to capture quite a few good portraits...



We had some great props to work with! Fireplace, Christmas decorations, sleigh, presents, big rocking chair, Christmas tree...

Emma hammin'.




Cousin pulling cousin.

This is the little girl who threw few fits. Definitely wouldn't be able to tell from the cuteness in the next few...



Ian jumped in to help Emma decorate the tree.


Big red chair, fireplace in the background and a present to open. What a perfect Christmas scene!




Emma and mommy reading a book.

Great smile, Emma!


No comments: