Monday, January 4, 2010

Priscilla, Brian and Dylan {Bridgewater, VA Family Portrait Photography}

Priscilla and I went to Mexico together in January of 2007 for an interterm class. For two weeks, we lived with Mexican families, studied Spanish at the International University in Cuernavaca and did typical tourist-y things. We didn't know each other prior to the trip, but turned into great friends while in Mexico so I was very excited when she contacted me to take some family portraits this past fall.

I met Priscilla, her fiance and soon-to-be-son in beautiful Bridgewater at Wildwood Park. This is the place where Brian and I celebrated our six month dating anniversary and also where I had my senior pictures taken while in college. Wildwood Park is such a cute, quaint little park...and Priscilla has a cute little family...





Tickle time for Dylan. We needed to get him to keep that cute smile on his face!


Aaahhh...I love this shot. So calming, so relaxing.


And then we unleashed the furry!


Back to calming and relaxing...
The ducks are abundant at Wildwood Park and they have no problem making friends with humans. Even if you don't have food. Brian and Dylan did have some snacks so we had a little help.


The sunlight was crazy that afternoon.


Time to show their team spirit. Brian is a HUGE Giants fan. NFL - please let me know if you'd like to borrow the next few images. I'd be happy to let you use them. :)





Is this the cutest father-son picture you've ever seen or what!?!


The cuteness meter is at an all-time high for the next two...



Thank you Priscilla, Brian and Dylan for inviting me to capture the spirit of your cute little family. Priscilla - a special thanks to you for being such a big JFP fan! Your kind words and support feels awesome! I cannot wait for your maternity and newborn sessions!

No comments: