Friday, December 18, 2009

Keri and Ryan: Bridgewater, VA Lifestyle Portraits {MD, PA, VA, WV, DC Photographer}

At the end of November, I made a special trip down to Bridgewater, VA to shoot three portrait sessions. All three portrait sessions in one day, that is.
First up: Keri and Ryan.

Keri and Ryan were just married this past July and were in search of some updated portraits as a married couple. I was so excited that they were interested in a fall session. I had not gotten enough of the beautiful fall leaves and colors come November so I was itchin'!

We met up at a public golf course in Bridgewater with lots of sun, colorful leaves and the crisp fall air in our midst. It was a lovely session!


A favorite. Look how cute they are.


Gotta love a shoe shot!

Ryan loves to golf so Keri suggested we bring a few golf props into the pictures. LOVE this one!


Keri and Ryan brought even more fun props! A picnic basket, wine bottle and wine glasses. SO CUTE!

And yet another fun prop - their dog!

Keri invited her sister Rebecca and her boyfriend Dustin to join the session...


Sisters!


Very Vogue. Very GQ. At least those were my motivational words when setting this one up. :)

Laughing on que - awesome!

So natural.

I love the emotion and playfulness of this image. I think Keri and Ryan said something kinda funny to spark those smiles...

LOVED playing around with the shadows that day. The sun was so bright and so harsh, but we made it work.


This wall and door were perfect for a group shot!




Keri and Ryan - thanks for having me! It was a pleasure shooting you two on that fabulous fall day. Rebecca and Dustin - thanks for joining us!

Rounds two and three of my portrait session day in Bridgewater coming up next...

No comments: