Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What do you think of my new boots? {MD, PA, VA, WV, DC Photographer}

I went shopping on Sunday. I had a mission: buy as many Christmas gifts as I could and find new, leather, flat, high, black boots for work/winter. When you're Sasquatch (I wear a size 11), however, finding shoes is not easy.

Much to my surprise, I found TWO pair of leather, flat, high, black boots at Macy's! And guess what put the cherry on top of my sundae that day?? They were both size 10! Woo hoo and hot diggity-dog! My feet are shrinking!

After trying on the boots a few times, however, I realized that they were kinda uncomfortable. Was I seriously going to walk away from my third (or fourth) attempt at finding the right kind of boots with NOTHING!?!

But then! I saw the cutest little pair of boots I'v ever seen! They weren't leather and they weren't black, but they were so me! I tried them on for fun and whatta ya know, I loved them! Of course I loved them. I didn't need them and they weren't what I was looking for, and they fit! Aren't those the best kind of finds?

So what do you think? Sorry for the weird self-portrait poses. I struggled.






High or low?



The boots are so cute and unique, I just had to share! And I did end up buying new, leather, flat, high, black boots. I found them at Bon-Ton and they were half-off! New fun and furry boots for play, new black leather boots for work and some Christmas gifts purchased: mission (sorta) accomplished, and then some. What a great shopping day. :)

1 comment:

Mallory said...

first off, you're not a sasquatch!

i LOVE THE BOOTS

i need some new boots and new shoes bad but guess what...i HATE shoe shopping. i like seeing cute shoes on other people and i always want them for myself but i hate shoe shopping.

i wish it was summer and i could wear my rainbows everyday