Sunday, December 13, 2009

Liberty Snow {MD, PA, VA, WV, DC Photographer}

Aside from being the photographer and owner of Jessica Fike Photography LLC, I am also the Event Coordinator & Marketing Assistant at Liberty Mountain Resort. I work long, countless hours during the ski season from December to March and the rest of the year is spent like a typical 9-5er. Ski season officially started at Liberty yesterday so my amount of work just went from so-so to crazy overload mode!

Even though I'll be spending every weekend, six days a week, and about 60 hours per week at Liberty for the next few months, I hope to use the "down time" on the photography side of things to catch up on the business-y things that I've wanted to do for the past couple of months. I'm excited for what's in store for the future of JFP!

Here are some pictures that I took at the resort over the past couple of days. Isn't the Liberty snow beautiful?












Happy Winter everyone!

No comments: