Friday, July 31, 2009

Website Launch: Not Yet

Website launch: not yet. That's the current status of Jessica Fike Photography's website progress. I only have a few things left to do for the website and it's killing me that they aren't done yet. A little bit of blame goes out to the company from which I bought my website, but I won't point any fingers.

Yesterday afternoon, I strolled around Liberty with my photographer friend, Zach Marlowe, to get some pictures for my website. Zach is our Lift Operations Supervisor here at Liberty and does a lot with the Mountain and Challenge Course teams during the off-season. He, too, recently started his own photography business so we are constantly talking about photog and business and cameras and everything!

We had a great time during our little photo shoot. He helped me out tremendously by getting some greats shots of me for my website. Consider these a little preview to what the website has in store.

Maybe my fave.


Maybe my second fave.


We had to get a little cheesy.


This one is totally on the website right now!

Oh! And my business cards came in on Wednesday!! I cannot wait to start passing them out! Just wait world. Jessica Fike Photography is coming in full force!

No comments: