Sunday, July 5, 2009

Krista's Graduation Party

My sister Krista just graduated from high school which means graduation party! I had my graduation party on July 4th, my brother had his graduation party on July 3rd, (ALSO - I got married on July 4th and Uncle Brian and Aunt Noelle got married on July 5th) so it only seemed fitting that my sister also have her graduation party during the 4th of July holiday weekend. However, we have now come to the conclusion that the Vilella family is to no longer have events during this holiday weekend. We never have good weather. Nevertheless, Krista's graduation party was a wonderful gathering!

Gotta have a shrine for the senior!



My mom was so proud of her utensil display!

FOOOODDD!!

Grandma Vilella's brownies. :)

I was told that cousin Breckin is a ham when it comes to being in front of the camera so I was dying to take pictures of him! How cute is this!?!

Breckin liked playing with Little Kitty - here is series of events that involved looking for the cat and trying to catch it. Used car sale anyone?

My Grandpap Henry Vilella came from a family of ten kids. Great Aunt Evelyn and Great Uncle Victor are the last two. Don't they look all cute and little and Italian?


Krista and some of her friends. I totally wanted to bring her dress (colorful stripes) back home, but she wouldn't let me.

My mom thinks she can be "hip and cool" (as she calls it) by posing with a Juicy purse. HA!

More of Krista's friends.

The girls just loved the attention from the cameras. Jessica Ohler - you have officially made it on my blog!

Breckin!

Some of the Vilella guys.

Uncle Brian and Breckin have so much fun together.

The end of the party calls for family story time - I love it!

I am bummed that the 4th of July weekend is just about over. Between my sister's graduation party and Brian and I's anniversary, it was a pretty nice holiday! I'll blog about our first anniversary next. ;)

2 comments:

denise said...

i love these pictures!!

Jessica Fike said...

Thanks, Denise! It's good practice for me for your wedding! :)