Monday, July 27, 2009

Double Sneak Peek Excitement!

My fabulous free portrait session promotion is in full swing! I had two sessions last week, I've got one this week, one next week, one in September, and three in the works - hhoollleeerrr!!! A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to all my friends who have kindly passed my name and information along to their friends. Can I hire you guys as my official networking and word-of-mouth team? You're just awesome. :)

Last Thursday, I visited Julie, a friend of my friend Rebekah's, in Greencastle, PA. Julie is in town visiting her parents with her sweet, adorable, cute little family. We did a "girls only" shoot since daddy was busy working. Julie, Riley and Gabby were so wonderfully cooperative and just generally happy to be around each other. It was my first time shooting a newborn and a toddler so I learned a lot. Boy did they make me smile. :)

On Friday evening, I met the newly engaged Kayla and Scott. They were only in the sixth day of their engagement and Kayla already had her wedding dress! Now that's impressive! I was so excited for their session because they decided to humor my idea of taking a couple to an ice cream shop as part of their session. Kayla and Scott were absolutely fabulous in front of the camera - so much kissing, hugging, looking into each other's eyes. It was pure love.

Here's a double sneak peek from my two sessions last week. Enjoy!


Oh, and the website launch goal of this Friday is looking pretty darn good. Be on the look out!