Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Strawberry Pickin'

Brian's brother Jason and his girlfriend Heather came to visit us in Waynesboro during Memorial Day Weekend. While they were visiting, I came up with the brilliant idea to go strawberry pickin'! Boy, did we pick some strawberries!!

4 quarts of hand-picked strawberries for only $6.90! That's a steal!!!

It was such a beautiful day. We were the only people in the strawberry patch besides the regular workers.

Jason and Heather!

Me and Honey!!!



Having a lovely time....

I didn't have my good camera, but I still tried for some interesting and fun shots.


Thanks for going strawberry pickin' with me guys! It didn't take too long for those strawberries to disappear. Next time you come maybe we'll make strawberry pie or something. :)

I think strawberries are at their peak pretty soon. Get ready for summer and go pick some strawberries!

No comments: