Friday, June 12, 2009

Feelin' Good

So I am feelin' good today. Just got back from an enjoyable BBQ lunch with the work crew, the weather is beautiful and pleasing, I am going home to Connellsville, PA in a couple of hours to visit family, and the Penguins are representing Pittsburgh in the final game of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight. Oh, and I just found out that two good friends from high school, Casey and Kevin, are in Connellsville tonight too so we are already planning a get together. This weekend is gonna be a good one!

I am helping my mom take pictures at a wedding tomorrow. I haven't shot with her since November so I am very much looking forward to it. We both have learned so much about photography over the past eight months so it will be interesting to see what kind of pictures we produce together. Besides, it's a Connellsville wedding so we will probably know a bunch of people there! Gosh, I just love weddings!

To keep the good feelin' going, here are some recent picture that I took at the Boulder Ridge Lodge here at Liberty Mountain Resort. I am more a people-person when it comes to photography and taking photographs, but every once in a while I like to throw in a few pictures of nature, especially flowers! I found these gorgeous blooms on Tuesday. Enjoy the picture and enjoy the weekend!



And by the way, I am going to have soooo much to blog about next week: my weekend at home, the wedding with my mom, and other weddings I've done recently with Rodney Cool of Aesthetic Life Studio. Make sure you check back!

No comments: