Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm late, loving my camera and SNEAK PEEK!

Hi blog readers - I'm back! Considering that I was raving about how much I was going to have to blog about, and considering that I totally wanted to and should have blogged as soon as I returned from my exciting weekend at home, I know I am a bit late. I've actually been spending most of my computer time editing Brent and Tawnya's wedding pictures from this past Saturday.

I've absolutely been loving the pictures from the wedding and think they are some of my best to date! I started taking my pictures in large jpeg format and it's made a world of difference. I am just loving my camera right now! I'll be shooting in large from now on, or at least until I decide, and am able, to switch to raw.

On Saturday, my mom and I shot Brent and Tawnya's wedding in Connellsville. The bride and groom were soooo cute and soooo in love! I had such a lovely time at their wedding! I can't post the pictures until my mom gives the bride and groom their proofs which won't be until Monday. So for now, here's a sneak peek (sshhh - if you see my mom, say nothing about the sneak peek; she gets cranky):

The bride's bouquet was beautiful - I must have taken 50 different shots of it throughout the day! I loved the attention to detail with the "R" charm hanging from the beautiful ribbon.


I took a few pictures of my mom in action throughout the day. When I showed her the picture below she said, "It looks like I am ready to conduct a choir!" More like preachin' to the choir if you ask me. My mom definitely knows how to handle a large wedding party.

I can't wait to share the rest of Brent and Tawnya's wedding pictures! Check back early next week for a full post on their wedding day. I've got another wedding to blog about within the next few days so don't wait too long to check back. Adios for now! :)

No comments: