Monday, June 22, 2009

Liberty Weddings: 6/20/2009

This past Saturday, I took some time to travel up to Liberty to take pictures of the beautiful Boulder Ridge Lodge dressed for a wedding reception. It was a gorgeous day outside topped off with gorgeous flower arrangements inside. If you are into spring-like flowers in pastels, you'll love these decorations:



The reception theme was ice cream cones. Pretty unique, huh? I had never seen ice cream cones used as a focal point at a wedding before, so this was a first. Each place setting was decorated with a chocolate ice cream cone candy and ice cream cone name cards.



The cake looked very simple, yet elegant.



I absolutely LOVED the seating chart! How darling does this look?



The ice cream cones on the inside were icing on the cake, if you ask me. :)




When the sun in shining, the windows of the Boulder Ridge Lodge allow LOTS of light into the room.


Just a picture of patterns from the bar area.



I'll be logging plenty of pictures of this year's weddings at Liberty to keep our stock of photos fresh for the website, brochure and other marketing purposes. Not only is it good photog practice for me, but also a chance to be surrounded by wedding stuff! Gotta love it! :)

I've got two weddings to blog about this week so make sure you check back!

No comments: