Friday, May 15, 2009

Sneak Peek!

I just cannot wait to share a SNEAK PEEK from Josh and Angie's engagement session! I had so much fun with them and everything seemed to just fall into place. As of right now, I have four favorites:

I was so excited to see Josh and Angie's creativeness and personalities come out during the shoot: Angie helped pose this picture and they brought John Deere t-shirts!

Angie wanted color and blooms, so I gave that girl color and blooms, and awesome sunlight!!


How friggin' cute is this?? Might be my all-time fave!

One last sneak peek. After a little kiss on the cheek...


I can't wait to get down and dirty with Josh and Angie's pictures in Photoshop! I'm gonna be gone most of the weekend so I figured a sneak peek was better than no peek. I also have my first wedding of the season with Mark and Andrea (of Imagery by Andrea) to blog about, too! Post-production is going to get the best of me over the next week. Look for more soon!

No comments: