Monday, May 4, 2009

Liberty Mountain Food Photo Shoot

On Friday, I visited the kitchens of Liberty Mountain Resort to perform my first food photo shoot! We, in the Marketing Department at Liberty, decided that we need to start stocking up on pictures for the "Groups & Weddings" section of our website. I informed our Chefs and they kindly invited me to join them while they cooked up some of their most unique and most popular food items. And what's better than photographing delicious looking food? Eating the delicious looking food. That's right! I got to sample the selection! YUMMY!

First menu item up for order: Grilled Pita Bread with Hummus & Olive Tapanade


No meal is complete without a salad. I love salads.



Now for the main course: Bourbon Street Shrimp & Chicken Skewers. Unfortunately, I did not get to sample this delicious looking plate!



How delicious does this look? Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake with Fresh Berries and Raspberry Coulis. Don't forget to wipe the drool from your mouth.



I'm not sure of the fancy official name for this dessert, but it's some kind of cheesecake with berry sauce. I got to sample some of this and it was delicious! Brian and I both enjoyed this one :)



Now on to another main course: Stuffed Chicken Breast, which was delicious, and Maple Bourbon Pork Loin.

Not too shabby for my first food photo shoot, eh? These pictures make me wanna go have a delicious dinner! "Delicious" sure was the word of the day for this blog post, wasn't it?

Well, there ya have it folks! Some of Liberty's finest food dishes. We've got plenty of room at the resort for banquets, family reunions, group retreats, corporate meetings, and weddings (our specialty). *Like the plug-in for my place of employment?

Visit our website to find out more! Have a delicious day!

No comments: