Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Want To... {MD, PA, WV, VA, Washington DC and Beyond Photographer}

I've been thinking a lot lately about the things I want to do. Things I want to do now, tomorrow, next week, next year. I figured if I wrote them down and proclaimed them to the world, it will help me actually do them.

I want to...
  • Be more committed to my gym/exercise routine.
  • Find nearby photographer friends who will go on random shoots with me when I feel like I need to push the shutter.
  • Shoot another wedding SOON! It's been three months...way too long! Anyone need a wedding photographer for their January, February, March or April wedding this year?
  • Relax at a coffee shop with a warm beverage and some photog work...often.
  • Eat better. I already eat pretty healthily, but could be better at it.
  • Go on random little roadtrips with Brian.
  • Visit my sister at Penn State.
  • Shoot a wedding around the holidays, either Christmas or New Year's, or both!
  • Convince Brian that going to London for the 2012 Summer Olympics can and will happen.
  • Keep reading my blogs. They inspire me!
  • Have more girl time. Hanging out with girls is totally different than hanging out with boys.
  • Do a portrait session in the snow, at a library, at a winery, and in an open field.
  • Read a book.
  • Go on a spectacular vacation with my Honey!
  • Not fall asleep while watching movies at home.
And there are a few other things that I won't mention on here, but will consider blogging about when they happen. :) One more thing that I will mention, however...

I also want to photograph more cute babies like this one!



Nathaniel is the grandson of Toni, a woman I work with at Liberty. I would often see Nathaniel in the office or at company gatherings and I always told Toni how much I would love to take his picture. I finally got what I wanted this past December. Nathaniel's parents invited me into their home to take pictures of him for his first birthday. The cuteness meter was definitely at an all-time high this day...


Cutest picture ever...times 10!!

Nathaniel kinda looks like an old, grumpy man in this picture. Still cute, of course.

Bring out the Christmas lights!

Can anyone say, "Ilko family Christmas card"???


Steeler fans. We start 'em young.

Nathaniel and Daddy.

I love it when kids poke at my lens. Always makes for cute pictures. :)


Now it's Mommy's turn. I was told that Sarah tends to close her eyes a lot in pictures. Guess what? She didn't close her eyes in one picture for me. Not one. Go Sarah!

It snowed cats and dogs during Nathaniel's session. It was our first real snow of the season so we were excited. Don't you just love this mommy-son moment gazing out the window at the beautiful snow???


Oh wait...maybe this one should be the Ilko family Christmas card? Good thing there are another 11 months until that decision needs to be made. :)


Nathaniel just loves their cat Midnight. I couldn't believe how Midnight just sat and let him poke and pull at her. It was so funny, yet so precious.

Nathaniel is going in for the attack...



What a cute little baby. Kinda makes you want to have one, right?

No comments: