Friday, January 22, 2010

Published at Bridesmaid.com! {MD, PA, WV, VA, Washington D.C. and Beyond Photographer}

This week has been awesome, just plain awesome! My email inbox has been filling to the brim with inquiries and happy emails from brides that want to book me as their wedding photographer! It got me wondering...could life at JFP get any better??

Yes! The answer to the above question is YES! Yesterday, I received an email from Google Alerts letting me know that "Jessica Fike Photography" had been mentioned in a post at Bridesmaid.com. I hurried on over to Bridesmaid.com and found a beautiful spread of some of Denise and Stuart's wedding pictures! And at the end of the spread..."photography by Jessica Fike Photography" with a link to my website. YAHOO!!! I am officially published in an online publication/blog!

Getting published in an online publication or blog was on my list of things to do this year as a photographer and business owner (shared in my previous post), and I didn't think it would happen for a while. What a wonderful surprise!

Click here to see the full post at Bridesmaid.com.




Denise and Stuart were married in October of 2009 at the Kluge Estate Winery and Vineyard in Charlottesville, VA. I am actually in the process of putting together a few blog posts about their wedding and apologize for not getting them up sooner. Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

No comments: