Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kyley and Jake: Engagement

I met Kyley and Jake a few years ago when Brian moved to Hagerstown, MD. Kyley and Brian both work for the same company, and since she is so awesome, our friendship was bound to happen. Kyley and Jake now live in the same community as Brian and I, about ten doors down to be exact.

Kyley and Jake had been dating for about three years and she was itching to get engaged. When jake finally popped the question in Las Vegas, we were so excited! Right away, I offered my photog services for their engagement pictures. I am so glad they accepted!

We started at Renfrew Park in Waynesboro, PA. I scoped out the area beforehand so I knew exactly where I wanted to take them.


Definitely one of my favorites from the session.




LOVE how this one turned out.





When I saw this water fountain, I just knew Jake and Kyley would be the perfect couple to use it. I told them to splash water on each other and they did. It definitely helps to describe their personalities and relationship. They're fun!

Next stop: High Rock, MD. After Brian and I visited High Rock earlier in the summer, I was dying to get some engagement pictures there! I love the grafitti and all its colors.






Of course we had to have a little playful fun. Can you believe these two are getting married? Steelers vs. Cowboys. Not good. Made for good pictures, though. :)


Kyley and Jake: thank you so much for having me take your engagement pictures! You two were incredibly relaxed and totally go-with-the-flow. I cannot wait until your August wedding next year! It's going to be beautiful!

1 comment:

denise said...

awesome job Jessica!