Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Wert Family: Lifestyle Portraits

My wonderful friend Laura referred this next family to me...

The Werts are a cute, young family and I had a blast during their portrait session! I'll admit, however, that I was a bit uneasy going into it because Melanie and Steve (the Werts) have three kids under the age of five. I am not around kids much so was a bit inexperienced going into it. Turns out that Abigail, Harrison and Jonah are sweet, fun-loving kids that love to pose for the camera.

All three of them smiling and looking in one direction! And this is one of the first photos of the day! Hot dog!



Abigail especially loved the camera.

Jonah was quite the cheeser as well.

You can just sense the joy and happiness in this face!

Time for the whole family! I loved their coordinating PINK outfits! Steve - I wish I could get Brian to wear pink. Real men wear pink.

One of my favorites!



I understand from Melanie, Steve and friends that this picture was an instant classic.

Of course we had to get pictures of the happy parents.

"Now look at each other and smile, like you do all the time!" Haha. That usually gets my couples to laugh.

After we finished up pictures outside, it was time to head inside for more pictures and an outfit change. Melanie just started homeschooling so I took some shots of their "classroom" before we got going again.

Harrison - starting young.

Abigail was so excited to show me her room. I loved all the colors!

I am so glad they were up for this! What a great shot!

Possibly my favorite from the entire collection. Tickling works wonders when you're trying to get everyone to laugh.

Wert Family - thank you so much for inviting me to your home to take pictures! I had a wonderful time hanging out with guys and am so glad you're enjoying your portraits! You have such a beautiful family.

And Laura - thanks for introducing me to the Werts and for referring them to me. You were also a HUGE help during the session so some of the laughs and smiles are definitely credited to you. THANKS!

No comments: