Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Analee and Nate: Engagement

Analee and Nate are awesome. That's pretty much all there is to it. They're cute, sweet, laid-back, and you can just tell that they take good care of each other. Just awesome and IN LOVE!

Analee and I began communicating about wedding photography towards the end of the summer. As soon as I received her first email, I knew I knew her from somewhere - her name was so familiar! Analee and I grew up in the same town, but went to different schools so our paths never crossed. Until now. A friend referred her to me (thanks Kristina) and here we are - photographer and bride-to-be! I love it!

We met up for Analee and Nate's engagement session at Devil's Backbone Park near Hagerstown, MD. This first picture may be my favorite of the entire collection.


Nate is a HUGE North Carolina fan so you'll notice the Tarheels blanket and colors in a few pictures. I love when my couples bring props. :)

A little snuggle time in the Tarheels blanket.

Aaahhhh! You guys are so friggin' cute!


Another favorite.

A little vintage look to spice things up.

So I love to play with sun flare. After I discovered how to use it to my advantage during shoots, I try to rock it out all the time! During Analee and Nate's session, my rocking out of the sun flare was a great success!


Oh my goodness I am in love with these colors! I barely touched them in Photoshop.

Again, loving the colors!

Um, CUTENESS!

The vintage look is perfect for this little pose. So old-school-tough-on-the-playground, don't ya think?!

I love the colors in this one. Such beautiful skin.

Check out Analee and Nate in this one. They are SO into that kiss, aren't they? Haha. I love the passion, even if it wasn't on purpose. :)

Analee and Nate - I had such a wonderful time during your engagement session and I was so excited to finally meet you two! Your August wedding is going to be awesome and I cannot wait to be with you on your special day.

No comments: