Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mandy: Senior Portraits

Mandy is a friend of a friend. Actually, she's a friend of my previous senior, Elizabeth. Just like Elizabeth, Mandy and her family also go to my church. I was very delighted when Mandy's mom asked me to take her senior pictures.

We started at Mandy's home in Hagerstown, then visited the Antietam Recreational Center (after getting special permission to be on the property after hours), and finished up at Mandy's cousin's willow tree. We had perfect weather - sunshine and not-so-hot temperatures. Combine that with Mandy's gorgeous blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, and piercing look, and we've got some very nice senior portraits.

In no particular order...



The Antietam Rec Center has got a great "old town" set-up. I love this shot we got of Mandy in front of the "General Store" at the old town.

This picture became an instant favorite of Mandy and her Mom. It's definitely one of my favorites, too! Check out that awesome smile!


After going through all 400+ images that we took during the session, I started realizing that Mandy totally looks like Bonnie Hunt! Especially here....

The willow tree created such a dramatic and unique setting...

Here's a semi-piercing look from Mandy...


Beautiful, strong, piercing look. And Mandy does it naturally. Love it!

I think this is my favorite. Thanks for laying in and amongst the logs, Mandy!


Mandy and her two dogs.

Thanks for a great session, Mandy! The pictures turned out beautifully! Good luck in your senior year!

No comments: