Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hagerstown Hot List {MD, PA, WV, VA, Washington DC Wedding Photographer}

I am happy and excited to announce that my pictures from Maggie and Bobby's September wedding will be featured in the May/June issue of the Hagerstown Life Magazine! Maggie and Bobby's wedding was one of my favorites because their reception was at the newly opened Barn at Springfield Farm in Williamsport, MD. It's a beautiful venue and I know it's going to become one of THE most sought out wedding venues in the area. I haven't seen the feature in print yet, so I am anxiously awaiting to receive my copies in the mail. YAY for being published locally! Now to strive for national publishing...:)

The lovely Maggie and Bobby...







Along with the feature, I'm also in the running for best photography studio for Hagerstown Magazine's 2011 Hot List! I would be absolutely thrilled and honored to be deemed "the best", so I'm asking for your support. If you'd like to vote for Jessica Fike Photography, visit Hagerstown Magazine's website, read the rules carefully and fill out a ballot. You do need to fill in at least 10 favorites (restaurants, stores, family spots, etc.) across the seven different categories for the ballot to count, so if you're not from Hagerstown, do a little Google searching or ask some friends about their faves.

Begin your voting here! And THANK YOU!!!! Times a million!!!

After you vote, leave me a comment (here on the blog) letting me know you did so I can personally THANK YOU!!!

No comments: