Friday, May 27, 2011

Things I Love {MD, PA, WV, VA, Washington DC Photographer}

As I continue my journey to become a super awesome blogger and prepare for my NEW BLOG (predicted to be ready around mid-July-ish), I've been thinking a lot about what kind of posts I want to include in my efforts. I've recently been finding a lot of new and fun things that I LOVE online (and elsewhere) and am always excited to share. So what better way to share than with some "things I love" postings. I know other bloggers do this, too, but there's just no better way to say it or share it. So here ya go...first Things I Love post!

First, who's heard of the super cute handmade shop Love Stitched? I found them on Etsy a little while back and have been admiring their handmade lovelies since. Rosette hair clips, rosette rings and necklaces...everything rosettes! Check out their shop here and check out their latest deal on GroopDealz here.


Photo credit: Love Stitched

Secondly, I love when brides and grooms dress up their weddings with unique and DIY details. Like alternative guestbooks, for example. One of my new fave blogs Oh Lovely Day, just did a post about this and I love the examples they're sharing like the calendar/birthday idea and the fingerprints instead of signatures. Check out the post and super neat-o ideas here.

Photo credit: Oh Lovely Day via their photo credits

And lastly, I love shopping at the outlets. My mother-in-law has graciously offered to take Ally out for a little shopping spree and we're finally going tomorrow! Buying clothes for my baby girl is so much fun - I love looking through all the little dresses, all the ruffles, all the bright colors - so I am super excited for our shopping trip (thanks, Pam!). One thing on our to-find list: a red, white and blue outfit for the 4th of July. I'm liking what the Carter's website is showing so far.

Photo credit: Carter's

I hope you enjoyed the first installment of Things I Love. Hopefully I can pair this with little giveaways sometime in the near future. :)

No comments: