Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring Time... {MD, PA, WV, VA, Washington DC Wedding Photographer}

So far my spring time has been filled with tons of portrait sessions with great families, couples and kids. After a long winter off taking care of my baby girl Ally and working on/thinking about a few business projects, it's been wonderful getting out and actually shooting. I've also been trying to do some personal shooting...taking pictures for myself and not the rest of the world. It's refreshing and relaxing. Here's something from one of my recent personal shoots:


My Ally girl! Don't you just love her polka dot sun hat? I've been keeping up with her growth and development every month with a little photo shoot. I just hope I don't get all creativity-ed out over the next few months. Not only will I have a shoot to plan each month for Ally, but also a ton of great weddings to prep for. My season officially starts this Saturday with this super cute couple:


Now for my e-newsletter readers who are searching for the discount special of the season...
Prints, even canvases...anything you can order through your online gallery (only)! It's so important to print and display your pictures in your home because if you don't do it now, you'll probably forget about the images, let them sit on their disc or in their online gallery, and never allow them to breath colorful life inside your home. Take me for example...Brian and I got married almost three years ago, there are exactly seven wedding pictures in our home (one was a gift) and that's it...no album, no book lying on the coffee table...and I'm a wedding photographer! I'm telling ya, do it now before it's too late.

And as I've been mentioning in my last few blog posts, get ready for my NEW BLOG coming this summer! I've got a designer working on it now and I cannot wait to start using it! I plan to blog portrait sessions and weddings, but also new fashion styles, wedding detail ideas, pictures of Ally, crafty projects...all kinds of new and neat-o stuff! I not only want my blog to be a place for beautiful pictures, but also a place for inspiration. So stay tuned as my new blog continues to develop. Will you be one of my blog followers? Let me know by leaving me a comment...please and THANK YOU!

And if you haven't yet voted for your faves in Hagerstown, you can do so here. VOTE JFP as best photography studio for Hagerstown Magazine's 2011 HotList! Hollleerrr!!!

No comments: