Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sunday Anyone?

Anyone in need of a portrait session or some special event coverage in the Hagerstown, MD area on Sunday (8/9) between 10am and 2pm? I'll be hanging around the area and will need something to occupy my time so I figured why not take some pictures?

For half-off the regular portrait session and special event coverage prices (Jessica Fike Photography prices, that is), you'll receive: at least one hour of shooting time and an online proofing/viewing gallery of your collection. So, portrait sessions will be $62.50 and you can have multiple outfit changes! Special event coverage will be $30 for each hour. Interested? Send me an email at jfike748@gmail.com. Hoolllleerrr!!!

Oh, and to leave you with some love to look at, here's a sneak peek from my engagement session with the ultra fabulous Rhet and Katie! Aren't they stunningly beautiful together???


No comments: