Thursday, August 13, 2009

Julie, Riley, Gabby: Lifestyle Portraits

I recently finished Julie, Riley and Gabby's lifestyle portrait collection. Since dad was unable to join us, we did a "girls only session" and really had a great time.

The three girls worked so well together so it was hard for me to choose which pictures were my favorites. These definitely help tell the story of our session together:

Baby Gabby all smiley and excited, thanks to grandpap! Only three weeks old...


Isn't Riley the cutest 2-year-old you've ever seen?!?! I fell in love as soon as I saw those curls and dark eyes.


SO glad I wore my brightest and most colorful beaded necklace during their session. It served as a great prop. :)


I also had my colorful, polka-dotted umbrella with me. Another GREAT prop!





Such a sweet moment between sisters...

Julie has been wanting to take pictures of Riley eating a popsicle so we made it happen. And yet again, I found another great prop! Thanks Julie!


This was my first session with a small child and newborn. I cannot wait to do more!

No comments: