Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kayla and Scott: Engagement

Kayla and Scott were recently engaged at the Hagerstown City Park in Hagerstown, MD. So It was only fitting that we return to the park for their engagement pictures.

Kayla and Scott are one of the most in-love couples that I've had to date. They were constantly hugging, kissing and peering into each other's eyes. You can tell they are happily content and are just plain happy.



I was so proud of this picture when I pulled it up in Photoshop, and I am still pretty proud of it. I was able to conquer the silhouette shot AND beautiful sunburst all-in-one! Pretty cool, huh?



Gotta have a little fun during your engagement session!



One of my favorites!



Another favorite! Love the lines created by the trees.


I was so excited when Kayla and Scott agreed to entertain my idea of shooting in an ice cream shop! We stopped at the Big Dipper in Hagerstown after our time at the park. What a great close to a great evening.



Kayla and Scott - thanks for a great session! You two were fabulous! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one picture with the sunburst and their silhouettes almost looks like there is a heart where the sunburst is. Beautiful pictures...I might have to hit you up if I get engaged! :)

Jessica Fike said...

Hi Caitlin!

Thanks for the comment! Glad you enjoyed the pictures. The silhouette pic is definitely one of my favorites from Kayla and Scott's collection. I'd love to do some engagement pictures for you so contact me when it happens! Thanks for being a blog follower, too!