Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Mini Sessions

Hi All!

Since I took a small hiatus from blogging and because I'll be introducing a new blog in the near future (!!!), I thought it might be nice to spread the word about my spring mini sessions via the blog! Gotta get used to blogging again and gotta get you all used to reading it again.

My first round of mini sessions for the year will take place the weekend of April 9th and 10th in the Waynesboro, PA area. I've been doing a lot of portraits at Renfrew Park, but am anxious to find a new spot in town. Any suggestions? For now, I may plan to take the pictures at another park in Waynesboro, but I'd love to be on a farm or in an orchard instead. So the location isn't exactly nailed down quite yet, but rest assured that it'll be somewhere in or around Waynesboro. Here are the details:

-25 minutes of session time (8:00am to 10:00am Saturday, 4:30pm to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday)
-Online gallery of all edited images
-CD of edited images with reprint rights release
-$150 plus tax

Ideally, all sessions will take place in the same location on either April 9th or 10th, but if you've got a special request, let me know and we'll discuss.

If you're interested in a session, please email me at jessica@jessicafikephotography.com. I look forward to photographing you all!!! Here are some pictures to make you smile:

The first few are from back in the day when I first started my business and before I had a killer logo from Steve Hartt...





Oh and did I mention that my new blog will allow me to post BIGGER pictures at a BETTER quality!?! Soooo excited!!! Spring is almost here!!!!

No comments: