Monday, September 27, 2010

MORE Fall Mini Sessions! {MD, PA, VA, WV, Wash DC and Beyond Photographer}

Last week I announced the addition of fall mini sessions to my portrait calendar for the Waynesboro, PA area. Because of the encouraging amount of interest I received, I am now adding fall mini sessions for both Bridgewater, VA and Connellsville, PA! Here's the skinny:

Wildwood Park ~ Bridgewater, VA
Sunday, October 10 - 3 to 5:30pm
All sessions open!

East Park ~ Connellsville, PA
Sunday, November 7 - 3 to 5:30pm
3 and 3:30 sessions available.

Session details remain the same:
- 25 minutes of session time
- Online gallery of all digitally-enhanced images
- CD of images with reprint rights release
- 25% off prints
All for just the price of the CD - $150 plus tax

If you're interested, please contact me ASAP at jessica@jessicafikephotography.com so we can schedule your session.

HAPPY FALL!

No comments: