Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life in the In-Between {Carroll Valley, PA Photographer}

I have two jobs. One being my photography business, of course, and the other being my full-time job at Liberty Mountain Resort in Carroll Valley, PA. I've been the Event Coordinator & Marketing Assistant since October of 2008 and am currently working through my second ski season.

Ski season is tough. It's working six days a week, 60 hours a week, for four straight months. If the ski season and wedding season occurred at the same time, I'd probably go insane. Can you imagine shooting weddings almost every weekend, portrait sessions during the week AND working a second job six days a week? Your home computer would be your best friend (forget your spouse, family and friends) and sleep would be nearly non-existent. Thankfully, that's not my life.

My life in between editing images, chatting with clients, blogging, working on JFP marketing materials, etc. is working at Liberty, and of course hanging out with my husband. Since this past Saturday was filled with awesome photo opps at Liberty because of all the beautiful snow we received, I thought I'd share a little of my life in the in-between...

No comments: